If you have an emergency, need to report a crime in progress, are injured as the result of an incident, or need an officer dispatched to a crime location, please dial 911. Do not use this site.
This online service is for reporting non-emergency incidents that occurred within the city limits of Sandy Springs, Georgia and include, but may not be limited to, the following types of incidents:
- Aggressive Driving
- Bad Checks
- Criminal Trespass/Vandalism
- Identity Theft
- Lost or Mislaid Property
- Suspicious Activity
- Larceny (Theft by Taking less than $500.00 value)
You may not use this site to report the following types of incidents:
- Stolen Vehicle
- Runaways or missing persons
- Any incident where evidence may need to be collected
- Domestic violence
- Traffic accidents
- Lost or stolen driver's license
Reports submitted via online must meet the following condition
- Must have occurred in the city limits of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
- There must NOT be any suspect information at all.
- There must be NO evidence to process.
- The crime CANNOT be in progress.
- The report is NOT a violent crime.
All required information MUST be completed. The information provided will be reviewed and the report will be processed if all minimum requirements are met. You may be contacted for additional information and will be notified by email of the case number once the report is completed approved or rejected.
Please allow up to 3 business days for a status update to your electronic report. Please contact the Sandy Springs Police Department Records Division during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) at 770-551-6900 should you have any questions.
Please note it is illegal in the State of Georgia to falsely or fraudulently report a crime (O.C.G.A. 16-10-21 False Statements and Writings; Concealment of Facts). It is a misdemeanor crime to make any false, misleading or unfounded reports through this website that is intended to interfere with, hinder, or obstruct a law enforcement officer. Violators will be prosecuted.